Doesn't this say it all?

Letter from Procter & Gamble Exec to Obama
Please read, even if you are an Obama fan. It is legitimate, written by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of Proctor and Gamble.
Dear President Obama:
You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.
You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.
You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.
You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.
cont.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.
    You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.
    You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector. You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.
    You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
    You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
    You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.
    cont.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
    You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.
    You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.
    You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
    You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.
    You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

TRUE - CHECK:

http://www..snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp
    This letter was sent to the NY Times but the
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• they never acknowledged it. Big surprise! Since it hit the internet, however, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. It's happening right now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes let's play the race card! that's always a winner
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Look at how much everyone hated Bush, yet no one seemed to panic that he was ruining the country.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• He is not a dictator. He can't end democracy by himself. I am not a fan either but use your brain people! What scares me is the people who are running around trying to scare everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Plus, you truly scare me becuase you are black.
    ______________
    ROFL..... You beat me to it anon.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but I refuse to seriously consider the opinion of anyone who thinks Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck should be listened to. They are both certifiably insane hate and or fear mongers.

syfymom

Answer by syfymom at 8:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• "Look at how much everyone hated Bush, yet no one seemed to panic that he was ruining the country."

That's because everyone was fooled by the shock and awe of 9-11.

9-11 was an inside job and an excuse to implement the so-called Patriot Act which was prepared beforehand to take away our rights under the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Now with Obama the powers-that-be remain the same and the dismantling continues, with a different puppet in place.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• This guy should try a little thing called Google. Or factcheck.org is even better
    Anonymous