What was he THINKING!?!

My husband and I were at a burger king picking up some food really quick. My hubby went to order and i took my 2 yr old daughter and sat down at a booth to wait. My daughter is very quiet and well-behaved, especially in public, because she is so shy and loves to just observe. I was sitting across from her (so i could see her) and reading the newspaper when all of a sudden this man comes out of nowhere and starts literally YELLING at my daughter! He yells "YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER! SHE IS YOUR BOSS BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR MOTHER! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU DISOBEYING HER!" I hadnt spoken a word to my daughter before that, she was behaving perfectly. I glared at him and all he did was look at me and say "well, i tried. Not my fault your raising a brat" Then walked off.
WTF?! What would you have done? I was too shocked or else i would have MURDERED him! That is MY child, and she was completely traumatized!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would of laid into him like no other some people are just rude
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i guess he was on meth or something
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• ...that makes no sense. Maybe he was dared to or was trying to be funny...
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• drugs are bad mmmmmkay?
    mybabybugssmile

Answer by mybabybugssmile at 8:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I am very sorry to hear about that. I would have had a very heated discussion with this man and possibly gone to jail for putting my hands on him.
    Kikimom31

Answer by Kikimom31 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Ya I would have went up one side of him and down the other and when I was done with him my SO would have had him out the door and been running up the road. NO ONE YELLS AT MY CHILD I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHO THEY ARE. NO ONE.

Did your hubby see or hear this happen? and if so he did'nt say anything to him?! People are mean and some have no respect around children or for themselves for that matter.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would have probably cursed him out, especially if he was YELLING at my son for no reason. Just like that guy that slapped a little girl at walmart 5 times, I would make him soooooooooo sorry for even thinking he could even get near my child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would have layed into him. and i would have been louder. Had my SO other been there, he "would have beaten the ever living dog shit out of him"....his words, not mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• The man does not seem right. He is maybe on drugs or has a mental problem. I would not try to confront him.He seems unstable. He could have hurt you or your child physcially.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009