HELP>>>>pls

ok i went on my husband's facebook page(i know i shouldnt have but i did and obviously i felt the need to) well there is a girl excuse me 42 year old woman who is known as a whore who likes young guys. My husband sent her a message subject was hello and message said how you doing. ok. im pissed. please any opinions good or bad i dont care but i need some points of view on this because i feel in my heart something just isnt right

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Was hi, how are you the extent?
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• let me add i dont know this woman. have never been introduced to her in 10 years. never seen her at a family function or heard her name within the family. my husband knows how i feel with communicating with the other sex and what i find unacceptable and im sure he had to know this would be one of those things. pls help me im distraught right now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my heart feels heavy right now. i just dont feel right about this at all. i just dont understand why he would be sending her this message asking her anything at all. she has nothing to do with our life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Its ok for a man to have woman friends. If all he did was ask how she doing theres no harm in that. Does your hubby know her outside of facebook? Im not judging but it sounds like you are a little jealous or insecure for some reason. Has he ever gave you a reason not to trust him? Im jealous of my husband especially since we work with two of his ex's. I dont mind him talking to some women but others I have a problem with if im not there with him. Im sneaky. I try to find things that he might be doing behind my back but so far have found nothing. If it was me, I wouldnt say anything to him, but keep checking to see if the conversation leads to something no good.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Ok, so if that was it, I'd just be quiet and watch, see if anything inappropriate is said.

I personally do not believe in men and women being just friends. Maybe it could be that way for a woman but not for a man. They have other men for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You shouldn't feel right about sneeking around on your husbands facebook, and if you've been married for 10 years your to old to be freaking out like a school girl about a Hi and How do you do!

Start breathing, cool off, then think about it. It's going to be okay! Do you have a facebook? Get one, sign up to be your husbands friend, and facebook will recommend friends of all your friends(including your husbad) to be your friends, which I'm sure is how she ended up on your husbands page.
    GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• What if it's someone he knew in high school or college that he just happened upon on face book and decided to say hi....i do that all the time...and i don't know about you but do you tell your husband every uneventful detail in your life....no...what's he going to tell you GUESS WHAT! Said Hi to a girl today asked her how she was! he hasn't said anything because it isn't important. You are going to drive your hubby away. You need to trust that you married a good man with values and that he loves you and your family. if you don't trust your husband because he is a cheater or has given you reason then you should ask him casually about who this is, but if your husband has never given you a reason to suspect him then you need to make him his favorite dinner, wear something sexy, get dolled up and make LOVE to the awesome man you married, dont be the nagging wife be the LOVE OF HIS LIFE.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 8:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There is NOTHING WRONG with him saying "Hi, how are you?"

He's not going to ignore 50% of the population just because he's married to you.

As to her reputation....unless you have actually SEEN her boinking a young guy, IGNORE IT. I cannot tell you how many times someone's negative reputation proved utterly false, and how many times a supposed "saint" turned out to be the devil in disguise.

Relax.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I personally do not believe in men and women being just friends. Maybe it could be that way for a woman but not for a man. They have other men for that.

rolling on floor
    That is the dumbest sh*t I've read on this site in a while ( and that's saying something! )

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Do you not have any male friends? I am very happily married and have male friends and would never think about cheating on my man. IT IS OK TO HAVE FRIENDS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. You my dear, will drive your honey away if you keep this jealousy up. Now get over yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009