How would your life be different ?

If you had stayed with your ex and had children with them instead of you husband/boyfriend..how would your life be different ?

With either of my exs I know I would have to work, to support me and my babies. The one is the type of guy who believes in "his money" & "her money" ....the other one is just a loser and was recently just out of jail.....I dont think I would have grown to be as good of a mother that I am.... I feel lucky to have my husband, because he works hard so I can raise our babies at home...and he is very family oriented

My friend is married to one of those guys who is like prince charming...they have alot of money, they go on vacations, have beautiful ( clean ) little girls....I seen her ex the other day....he doesnt have a job, 2 little kids, who were honestly very dirty..and he is just very grundgy

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 7:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My life would be very different. I would be emotionally abused, and very likely my children would be too. I would not be raising my little brother. God knows what would've happened to him.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'd be a single mom. There's no way any of my ex's and I would have ended up staying together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009