If you were into girls.....

If you were going to date women...what type of girls do you think you would date ?

I actually would want someone who kind of looks like me... curvy ( big hips and chest, but small waist ) ..wears a full face of makeup and stylish hair....but I would want them to be more outgoing then I am

I would also hope that they had a really good job . LOL

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 8:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uuummm I like dudes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would definitely get a feminine chick. I don't think chicks that look and act like dudes are attractivr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• if i were into chicks maybe my house woulnt be so messy cuz being marry to man is lien being marry to a very disorganized monkey lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• for the first post...i think most of the women answering this is into guys.....the questions is ..IF you were into girls...im not suggesting we swap lesbian porn.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Same as you, round butt, bigish boobs, small waist. Feminine for sure.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would def go for pretty girls, girly, and like you said probably similar to me.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 9:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Def not a dykie one---she'd have to be feminine and HOT. I can't see myself with a girl though---I like the boys PARTS too much to be content with a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Sep. 4, 2009