is anyone using Alimentum formula(similac)?? if so does your baby have loose green watery BM's?? his poop is alwyas loose & green is it normal??

need info on Alimentum Formula RE bowl movements ..

chappymom

Asked by chappymom at 8:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes! it's horrible becuase the formula is so broken down. my dd has been on it for 6 months now
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Same thing happened when my daughter was on Similac. Enfamil has worked better for us. Sometimes still greenish in appearance, but I hear it's common. But at 3 months she definitely hasn't had the watery type for some time now.
    ReadyForMadelyn

Answer by ReadyForMadelyn at 9:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My daughter, when she was on alimentum, was lucky to have one a day and it was usually darker in color. Never watery, but it seems that is common
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• we are on that formula.. but havent had poops like that for a long time.. actually thinking back it hasnt happened since we got switched to alimentum.. but he is also eating solid foods so that may be helping..

maybe ask your doctor if you are worried, but i was told so long as its not black, bloody, or completely watery everything should be fine
    StarliteImages

Answer by StarliteImages at 3:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009