what car seat do you have and you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a cosco scenera it rf up to 35lbs i love it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Britax Marathon and yep, love it.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 8:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Evenflo Triumph Advance...my two year old is still RF in it...will be 'til he hits 35 pounds

I love it....love the knob on the side to adjust the harness
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 8:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my daughter has a evenflo triumph and a britax marathon.I love both of them. She also has a costco highbackl booster that I hate. The straps on t he costco dont fit her right and it is not as comfortable as her other two.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Eddie Bauer and yes, I like it very much. More importantly, my granddaughter love it.
    It is nicely cushioned, soft, comfortable enough for her to fall asleep in without straining her neck too far to the side, comfy straps that don't dig into her, lots of slots for the over-shoulder straps and the strap that comes up between the legs, plenty of height as she grows, and plenty of leg room as she grows. It has a detachable cup holder, but I don't allow children to eat or dink in my car, and there are two pockets on each side for toys or whatever.
    Right now she faces backward and it fits wonderfully in my old car. It will fit her until she is ready for a booster seat.
    I got a good deal on it while it was on sale, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My almost 2 year old twins have the Cosco Scenera and I love them. They are FF now but I plan to buy one for my 8 month old soon but will leave him RFing till meets the states requirements.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 2:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009