how do you feel about women who sleep with married men and if you have slept with a married man why did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel like they're very insecure women with a lot of issues that probably surpass any issues that are in the typical marriage. Meaning a lot of men screw up their marriage because they actually think they're getting something better. They're not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There are enough men out there than to deal with someone with so much baggage before you even start the relationship. Stay away!!!
    YellowandPink

Answer by YellowandPink at 8:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• cheaters are scum
    and they do not respect themselves
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I slept with a married man before, when I was single. New he was married too. Why did I do it? Because I was not looking for a commitment from a guy. He could not commit to me or tell me what to do.

Answer by louise2 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• woman that have no self respect,they feel better because they can make a man want them over a life long partner.feel sorry for all those girls when they stand before God.one of them destroyed my family :(
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I did it numerous time back when I was young and in the Army. Every weekend was a drunken free-for-all and no one thought anything about sleeping with married men and women. I would NEVER do it now though ,and I totally regret the fact that I possibly ruined marriages.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• as in my mom and dad
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• STUPID, IGNORANT, SELFISH, DIRTY WHORES. no, i don't sleep with married men. and the men who are cheating, they can go rot in hell. Same goes for a woman who cheats on her husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I don't feel anything about the SINGLE women that sleep with a married man. HE is the married one, supposed to be in a committed relationship. He's got big issues.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• The only word that comes to mind is slut. I used to think they are just insecure and have a lot of personal and mental issues but that is no excuse. I can't imagine sleeping with a man I knew to be married.
    Anonymous