What do you consider the All American Family ?

for me....I do kind of have an "old fashioned" view on it... I think it is a mom, dad and 2-3 kids...... The dad is the breadwinner..the mom runs the house...they have money...but not incredibly wealthy....but still comfortable.

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 8:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• same,with great christian values and 100% supporting of our troops.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• me too....christians and supporting our troops......forgot that lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• All american, 2-3 kids, mom works while kids are in school so that money is the fun money for the house. they have dinner together every night, movie night on fridays, they go to the park and have fun together, and are a tight nit family.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes, what you all said.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a completely different view. All American-two parents, whether two moms, two dads, one of each, who love each other and their chilren. As many children as they want (we have 4), both parents can work or mom can stay home, the family eats dinner together every night.

To me the make up of the family means little. As long as the parents love each other and love their kids then that is an all american family.

Side note- out kids have one mom and one dad.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 2:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009