Do you decorate in themes?

We are about to move into our new home, I already have everything, so I know how it is going to look already....My kitchen and the half bath off of the kitchen is going to be Americana .... My living room is going to be Autumn Harvest themed...My sons room...is basically like cars, trucks, etc..( more like tonka...not the movie cars ) my daughters room is girly..princess ( not really disney though) ... are upstairs bathroom is going to be based on my shower curtain...its a light green with light and dakr pink...poka dots and flower designs........Our room..my husband said..do whatever...so it is pretty girly lol... pink and brown are the main colors...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• wow i think your my twin sister omg im scared thats my kitchen and living room wth do you love scarecrows too? send me pics ill send you some too lol.yes every room of mine is themed but thats how my mom was when we were growing up everything was themed
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• do you love carrie underwood too?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes i do. lol

i will add you to my friends... and after we move in, i can show u pics...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• ill be waiting :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My theme is African and tropical. With a touch of tuscan and modern. Very hard to sum up my rooms with just one theme.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Sounds like my house!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009