Question for those who home school with a non-religious curriculum.

Hi. I was wondering: if you use a non religious curriculum, how do you incorporate religion into your day (if you do). And do any of you know of any good christian websites that I can use to help me add religion into our day? I am going to be working with kindergarteners so please give me age specific sites, thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in

• We don't, really. I teach world religions as they come up in our studies and/or as religious-specific holidays come 'round.

As far as the Christian websites, check http://www.jennifererix.com/ She's a friend of mine who's posted all the sites she uses in her homeschooling --- all of them are free or listed as "paysites worth the $". She has 27 Christian/Bible teaching sites listed.

You could also ask this question in the Religion & Beliefs Q&A section & in the Happy Homeschoolers group.

G'luck!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• the non-religious thing is kind of the point. we'll discuss various religions in the context of history, and my boys know that they will be taken to any church service which interests them. I am considering joining UU for the community and for the children's program there.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2009