OUCH! Shouldnt have worn those shoes today

So today I wore some ballet flats, and you know when you were certain types of shoes for too long or for the first time it cuts up the back of your ankle? That happened today :( I had blood dripping down in class (after walking halfway across campus, mind you) Now the raw skin is soooooooooo painful. Does this ever happen to you?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, all the time!!! I found these great pads in the first aid section of my pharmacy to stick onto the backs of your shoes so they wont rub your foot like that. I'll be darned if I could remember what they're called, though.
    monseymom

Answer by monseymom at 9:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes, and it only happens to me when I wear flats (which are like one of my all time favorite kinds of shoes). I sometimes use Band-Aid Blister Blocks to prevent it. They're made by Band-Aid and are sold virtually everywhere. They look sort of like regular band-aids except they're designed to go on the back of your heel to prevent blisters and they feel great. I'd try something like that, if I were you. I love them. :)
    Mommyto6under7

Answer by Mommyto6under7 at 2:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yes, happened to me with wedge choes that had a cotton thick strap. I was bleeding from the back of my feet. My dr. told it is not a good thing and it took a while to heal up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yes this has happen to me when I wear flats.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009