Bump it?

Bump its?
Has anyone here used bumpits , or does anyone own one?
Do they work?
are they worth the money? I ordered mine yesterday :D

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 8:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My co worker used one, the smallest one, it worked for her. Ive seen it on a few people with thin hair and it looked really tacky. i guess its all in the style you go for. I think that look is just yuck on most people!!! i dunno...it just not a me thing. i think they sell those things for cheap at good ol walmart though!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yeah they sell them at walmart and alco and dollar general and places like that....im just afraid to try one because every time i try things that are ordered from t.v. or sold places but you see them on infomercials and what not they never work for me. like the thing that exfoliates your skin while removing hair...it didn't remove hair but it did burn my skin....
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 8:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Hee hee, my husband and I were watching the infomercial with my 5 year old nephew and we were laughing at it. Then we went to the zoo and saw this fish with a weird bump on it's head and my husband said "Look that fish has a bump it!" we all had a good chuckle. Then a few weeks later we took my nephew to the aquarium and saw the same fish and my nephew said "LOOK! It's the bump it fish!"
    We laughed for a very long time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My friend got them to try out, and I always do her hair. I found them to be hard to use because you have to really tease the hair. I wouldn't use it on thin hair because you can see the little teeth that keep it in. The tiny one worked good for the bangs though and looked really cute.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 9:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• With my thick hair if I tried to use one of those things I'd probably look like one of those sickening overdone ladies from the past with the pouffy hair styles...LOL!
    They make the ladies on the commercials look so pretty, though. I suppose it's easy to have such a pretty hairstyle when there's someone putting it up for you....hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009