10 weeks pregnant and soooo itchy! Help!

I'm 10 weeks along and now the oddest thing is happening. This didn't happen with my son so it's totally new to me. My boobs are so itchy...especially my nipples! How the heck do I get it to stop. It's not exactly lady like to scratch there in public...lol!! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am preg with my second and very itchy too! it didn't happen with the first; I'd like to see some answers :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm 21 weeks, and feel exactly the same! Yes, it is due to your skin stretching, it's not fun! But it's one of the many things we must go through! I'm not sure which lotion is best, but I've just been using palmers cocoa butter..and I apply it about 3 times a day! I've also heard of people using Udder Balm which is used on cows nipples, to help their nipples when their getting milked..weird, but if it works then it's worth it! I think you can get it at Walmart even, or a farm store
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i was itchy on my ENTIRE BODY!!! i think the only thing that didnt itch was my ears...udderly smooth will work and i used st ives vitamin e lotion. make sure your using something fragrance free!!!!
    mlmartinez

Answer by mlmartinez at 10:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Benadryl, My hubby is a med student and he did the research on this issue for me. Benadryl is safe to use. I still took only one instead of two and it helped.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2009