whats goin on

ive had a really odd cycle this month. i had a normal period, then mid cycle spotting, then i think i ovulated a few days ago and now im having weird pains under my pelvic bone. its like very minor cramps but its been going on all day and its irritating. has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it might be implantion...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• is that possible if it was just a week after my period that i spotted? and i just ovulated...would i get pains aready? it all seems too soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Could be related to endometriosis. If there's endometrial tissue on your ovary, it could cause pain as the ovary moves during your cycle. I can tell when I'm ovulating on my left side because of the constant dull ache. Last month, I ovulated on the right (confirmed by ultrasound) and I felt no pain.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:43 AM on Sep. 3, 2009