What's your favorite song right now??

I would have to say mine is "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon, or "I Was Broken" by Robert Pattinson.

JaimeLynP

Asked by JaimeLynP at 8:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "My Everything" Tynisha Keli
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Pretty wings by Maxwell, I love his music ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• ice cream and cake and cake ice cream and cake and cake! ice cream and cake do the ice cream and cake! ice cream and cake do the ice cream and cake! ....LMAO!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It's a toss-up between "Captain Kidd" and "Walk On The Moon", both by Great Big Sea. Yes, I know you don't know who they are. They're a Canadian band. Check them out--they're really good.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 9:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There's A PRAISE IN THE INSIDE !! it's a Christian song.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There's this new song I heard on the radio 2 or 3 times that sounds really cool and you can really dance to if it gets played in a dance club, but I have no idea what the name of it is or who sings it!
    I play the radio everyday hoping to hear it again so I can call the radio station and ask them for the info....lol.
    It's driving me nuts because I know I really like it a lot, but I since it's so new I can't even wrap the lyrics in my head! LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2009