A JOB from home?

Does anyone know of any JOBS that I can do from home? I'm NOT looking into a home business. I've done that and nothing has worked for me. I'm desperate and I can't go back to work because of my kids. PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. Just go to my website, and click on the JOIN box...all the info is there. If i can help with any questions, or advice, just let me know. I'm happy to help! :-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Ever have one of those boxes on your TV from Neilson. Well, they pay people every day to shop, do surveys on what they watch, purchase, and need. NO CREDIT CARD ever and they pay you after each survey you do for them.It's not a full time job, but it can be a lot of extra money: Neilson

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 1:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009