how many of you have a friend who is a complete copycat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How many of you have a friend who is a complete copycat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• hahahaha i think someone does op! lmao
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Haha, sorry, I was just trying to be funny :)

Anyway, maybe your friend just thinks you are really cool and she is probably pretty insecure so she wants to be more like you. Try to just compliment her on the things that she does differently than you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i do she copies toys that i have for my kids house things slippers what else????fuck it
    Anonymous

• Why would a true friend have to be a copycat. True friends love to see each other have nice things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a friend on P&CE who is a troll. She follows me everywhere. Kind of like a cat!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There are even enemies that copycat each other in clothing.It is crazy . I will buy stuff and bam she will have the same pants , top and even fricken hat.It is so funny, otherwise we have nothing else in common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I used to in high school, but then I did it to her and she stopped.
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 8:22 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have no friends who copy me but I do have others who do, they copy everything, from where I buy my clothes, to how I take pictures of my kids , (I still think mine are cuter lol) and to what I do with or buy for my kids, lies about their perfect life when in fact I know way to much to believe anything they say, but I know they have a brain of a child, really really dumb and immature so I laugh and ignore them.. I am the better person for it!!! I don't need to copy anyone, I like thinking for myself and living for myself not who I can try to impress for the day.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2011