Do you ever get tired of NOT fighting?

I thought it was cliche, but I am truly tired of there being absolutely no drama in my life. I need to feel something. some sort of emotion, even if it is fighting. Sounds weird I know. Just wish we had a reason to make up, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Can I send you some of my drama?

Answer by gdiamante at 9:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• no doubt! I guess I am forgetting my motto 'be careful what you say, you might have to eat your words someday'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• you dont want drama with your husband..do you mean with your husband?well you say you need to feel emotion right?? well what about happiness and love? lol you dont want bad drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Please take some of my drama and stress, I have plenty to share!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You must not have a lot of girl friends. LOL Women in your life pretty much always equals drama.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• fk your hubby's brains out, that'll make you feel better~! Tickle him , wrestle with him , be silly, watch funny movies together.."The Proposal' is hilarious~ go to a bar and crank up the jukebox and shoot pool with him and dance around like an idiot...I do know what you mean but go for the good drama homegurl~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• lol i used to feel that way when thing were real calm around the house for weeks..i like bikering with my husband becuz he is funny and can not really get mad, and the make up sex is AMAZING! although thats not always a wise thing to do I totally understand what you are saying... dont pick nothing serious, pick something stupid like leaving the cap off the toothpaste, or something...then as soon as he is starting to get a lil irritated, jump on him and FK the H outaa him!!! thats sure to bring the fire bak! lol
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009