As soon as I got pregnant I started worrying about everything. Did you?

I worry about the baby. I worry about my DH driving to work. I worry about my cat while he is outside. I worry about everything. I can't turn it off! is it a pregnancy thing because of all the hormones? My DH is going to a concert that I opted out of on friday, and im completely freaking out cause it's like 3 hours away. This is all stuff I didnt used to stress over

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 9:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep. I was always a carefree person but now, everything is a worry to me. It drives my SO insane lol. Sometimes I worry so much that I try to baby him and he yells at me lmao.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I did that with my 2nd and 3rd, I don't know, could be hormones, although I worried more about the babies than anyone else, and then i worried about labor which was stupid since I'd done it before and pretty much knew what to expect, and then I worried about SIDS. it doesn't end !
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 4:01 AM on Sep. 3, 2009