Am I crazy? lol- or are there others like me out there?

I am constantly thinking something is wrong with me- everytime I hear about some sickness or whatever I swear I have the symptoms! And then I usually think I am dying or whatever and I get all panick which makes it worse... Am I the only one who freaks out like this? Its horrible and I hate feeling like this! It comes in waves like I will go through these mini panic attacks for about a month or so then I wont have one for a few months then all of the sudden bam it hits again... very odd

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like you're a hypocondriac...talk to your doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• im the same way!!! its weird.
    Anonymous

• its called being a hypochondriac (sp?) some ppl use it for attention. then there are others who truly believe they have the illnesses. So no you're not alone. But if you are worried about it, then that means you are aware of a prob and can fix it. next time you start thinking of a sickness.....bring yourself back to reality. i think you can do it!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You can bring your concerns to your doctor to get a professional opinion. Maybe it's simply that when you hear of symptoms that that topic then is something that you think about and notice. If you are becoming upset by your tendency to fret about such things, then get some help. Maybe even some counseling to help you cope with your feelings. But start with talking with a medical doctor. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I use to be like that, then I just thought my way out of it! I now have a lump on my upper stomah area, I had to be forced to call the doctor. before I would of called when I noticed it, instead I let it go 7 months!
    the lump is a herina from my gallbladder surgery.. oh question I want to ask here?? (will post)
    anyways I am seeing the surgeron soon.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• oh and DONT NOT USE THE COMPUTER AS YOUR DOCTOR looking up things makes it worse
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Have you always been this way or can you pin down an age when it started? Surround yourself with the white light of the holy spirit and ask that past life pain and negativity be resolved. Just do this for a week and see if it helps. Religious or not, just try it. It works.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009