• In the Spotlight:

What real people food can i start giving my LO who will be one on sept 26th?

She has 4 teeth. She already eats graduate puffs, chopped up noodles, saltines, cheerios, mashed potatos. i know i can give her diced meat, and sauces from my plate, etc. What else can she eat that I haven't thought of? What do you feed you One year old?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is 13 months and loves pizza, hot dogs, mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Whatever you eat, except cut up into smaller, bite size pieces. Don't just give them hot dogs and nuggets. Let them eat a variety of foods from your plate. Start with grains, like toast and move to veggies and fruit then to the crappy foods that every kid likes.
    sararsara

Answer by sararsara at 10:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My 12month old daughter eats whatever I eat. She has been doing that since she was about 9-10months...and the crazy thing is...she LOVES HOT CHEETOS!!! that was the main thing i craved when i was pregnant with her. and she LOVES THEM!!....oh yea..thats when she got her first tooth...at 9months..now she has 5 teeth.
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my sons 14 months in like 2 hrs lol hes eats everything i eat and more just chop it up good and when in doubt if you cant chew it then they cant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• lol "real people" food! what babies arent real people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my daughters 9 months and eats everything off my plate she has since about 7months she has 6 teeth tho, she wont even tounch baby food anymore. fruits a good one in small pieces.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My son will be one on the 24th and he eats whatever we have on our plates. As long as you are choosing healthy items you are headed on the right path. Oh and our son has just his two bottom teeth. He's working on his top ones though.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 7:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009