Do you ever wonder how your body works?

I mean I picture it like a garbage disposal you put trash in it it gets turned into little pieces and down the drain it goes....

Well that is the way I picture our digestion system we put all kinds of junk in our bodies and then it comes out.

Now when cleaning your garbage disposal you put clean good smelling stuff so when you finish with it it smells clean and pure...

Samething with our bodies if only we (for the ones that don't do anything good for their bodies) could make ourselves eat right and drink lots of water and exercise can you imagine how happy we would be....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Health

• I wish more people thought that way. I am going to school to become a naturopathic doctor so I study this stuff all the time. I find how we treat our bodies sad.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I love to learn about the body. I think making babies is so amazing..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009