How many of you

have a one year old or younger and are expecting another? I have a 13 month old and am expecting my second in december. Just wondering how many moms out there have 2 that are that close together or are going to be having 2 that close together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont but theres a chance i might. lol my sis and i are 18 months apart. we of course fought, but are super close now. i think its cool to have a siblling that you can be so close to, not only in age but having a relationship with.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband and his sister are only 11 months apart and they have a really nice relationship. They had a really hard childhood though-living in a project,not having their father around so maybe this is the reason why they are so close!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well, my first one and second are the same as yours will be 16 months apart. In some ways, I think it's actually good, now they are the best friends to each other and they've played together since the 2nd one started crawling when she was 9 m/o. I only have one suggestion for you. You gotta find someone to take care of you and the older one during the day after you give birth for a couple weeks to a month so you can get enough rest during the day since you have to take care of the baby when he/she wakes up at night. Once you get enough rest and recover well during postpartum this time, you won't feel so overwhelming to have two little ones later. The hard part will pass soon enough and you'll do just fine.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My sister and I are only 13 months apart...I always tease my mom that she was one of those that used breastfeeding as birth control. LOL!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009