Not really a question just going to brag on my 7 and 1/2 week old son

He holds his head up (most of the time) and likes to be held standing up, it's so awesome to see his development. :) Sorry just have to brag sometimes.

finallyamom40

Asked by finallyamom40 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Kewl, my son was 8 months old and walking, glad ur son is doing so well.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Aren't they amazing? They develop and change so quickly.
    sararsara

Answer by sararsara at 10:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i know i cant believe that my son is a year and walking, talking good(few words) and not drink a bottle... it amazes me to watch and see him grow each and every day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• congratulationsWow that is so great...I know I love to brag about things too I think I did once but it was about my dh how wonderful he is to me and our kids.

Keep up the good work mommy you must be doing something right...yeah everytime you see your baby do something new make sure you praise (not that you didn't know that already)busy momGL.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I love to brag as well but I think my friends and co-workers are getting annoyed...but I still do it!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Heh, he sounds a lot like my son. He did the same. Now he is 4 1/2 months and loves to stand while holding someone's fingers. I can sometimes get him to "walk around" if I guide him with my hands. The doctor said this was advanced. So good luck and congrats on your LO. He sounds like he's ahead of the game already.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We are all mom's here. We understand the bragging thing. It's hard because you just feel so proud of your LO. So go ahead and brag away, lol...
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That's wonderful.
    My DD just turned 3 months last week and she was doing the same thing at that age. It was wonderful to see her development progress.
    She loves me to hold her while she stands on her legs. The doctor's keep telling me how strong she is.
    So glad your DS is doing so well.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009