Who has a deployed spouse?

I'm having an "I miss my husband" day... well, more so than usual cuz I always miss him. I am military too so shortly after he gets back I'll be leaving for a few months. How many of you on here are in a similar situation? Got the hubby gone or are gone yourself?

cat1622

Asked by cat1622 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband isn't deployed, but he's at a logistics conference in San Diego right now, he'll be gone the whole week. I'm stressed out right now, so I miss his help. But it is better than when he went to WOBC (I think I got that right) and was gone all of March and April, plus he travels a lot to Las Vegas. When my husband gets back on Friday he'll be here for 6 days, and the leaves for a WO conference in Tennessee. :\ We do join him a week later and we'll be visiting family in Kentucky.

So, I know how you are feeling.
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 10:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My hubby is military, but "home" training. "Home", the couple hours of day, but better than deployment. I feel for you, since you will leave after he returns. You are a strong woman!!!!! Just think that some day it will be worth it.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my husband is in the navy and he is delpoyed and I do miss him but not as much as if I didn't have kids. I'd like him home but to help me out. I do miss his voice and being able to talk to him everyday heck I even arguing with him lol. but wow i feel for you you are a very brave woman to be going on deployment shortly after him. i hope everything goes well for you and maybe when he comes home you guys can go out on a date or you guys can cuddle when the baby is asleep
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband is currently deployed to Iraq....I really miss him. I know how you feel.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 7:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009