As a biological mother, shouldn't you have every right to post your kids pictures on your myspace and such sites?

Ok so my kids are being brainwashed and now it is going way to far. They are now telling me that I need to delete all of the kids pics off the internet sites that I have. You know like most mom's have. So when is this parental alienation crap gonna stop! I have not been able to see my kids since Dec. 2008 due to this. Went to court and the judge was so corrupt that he just took my ex's word that the kids did not want to talk to me. What a crock. My daughter had told me she Loved and missed me not even 2 weeks before. Now this c'mon. Get a Life Florida women. You know who you are? The ones that think their shit don't stink. My ex's wife. And many others that just like to stick it to the ex wife because the man has no balls to put up with you. OMG this is not hurting anyone but the kids. I even stopped calling my daughter because it was like talking to a robot. Not my sweet beautiful Megan. PAS has to stop here!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Dads face what you are going through everyday. It stinks when any parent is alienated from their child. Too many parents are about sticking it to the other parent. When parents learn to love their children more than they hate their ex we will have a lot less screwed up kids.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think you said it all...Florida Courts. Let me guess he is remarried, you are not and you live in Northern Florida, Land of the Conservatives. I lost my daughter for 8 months because a Florida judge considered my ex-husband the more fit parent. I couldn't talk to her or anything for 8 months even though shared parenting was ordered. Then CPS caught up with him and his new wife and my daughter was back with me and he has lost all of his parental rights. I could not believe it when this judge ordered what he had. My ex had already fought me twice before for custody and lost. The only good thing I can say is that now everyone that supported him knows how he really is. I no longer look like the hysterical, abuse claiming woman any more. I know it sucks the only thing I can say is get a good lawyer, those courts in Florida are messed up. That's why we no longer live there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• No sorry, if you dont have custody (at all) of the child I dont think you have the right to post pics of them all over the internet without the custodial parent's consent.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well, I certainly don't know your situation, but from the sound of it your kids are living with the ex and his new wife. They won't let you see the kids because of ???? and add that to the fact that you have posted pics of your kids on your myspace page? Something about that tweeked the judge wrong and he denied you visitation with your kids?

First off, why does your ex have the kids instead of you? And secondly, why would you jepordise visitation with your kids just to have pics of them on your page? I would think that protecting their best interest would be your priority.

Try not to take any of this harshly, I am trying to understand. It sounds very backwards, but it also sounds like there is a huge part of the story that you are leaving out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Pretty sure there is way more to the story. If you are not the custodial parent then you should respect the wishes of your ex when it comes to your children.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 11:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Why would you want to post pictures of your kids? Seriously, that's dangerous and maybe your ex feels the same way. I don't think we're getting the whole story here. Why don't you have custody? Why is he being the way he is about it? I personally think it's a poor choice anyway to post pictures like that. I don't because of stuff I hear about people seeing their kids up for sale after posting pictures like that. No thanks. And why is this in politics and current events?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I don't allow anyone to post public pictures of my kids anywhere. I recently had pics removed from my sons BM myspace page. If u don't have legal custody then u can't post pics of the kids. There is more to the story.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• FL2AK: Pretty sure there is way more to the story.

I have to agree with this...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:22 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Ditto what grlygrlz said.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• how did you screw up so that your kids live with your ex in the first place
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2009