Gerard Butler=Animal Abuser??

On Inside Edition the other night they had a story on there that said Gerard Butler hit another woman's dog in the face. The woman claims her dog did absolutely nothing and Butler just walked up and punched the dog in the side of the head. Butler's rep says that the woman's greyhound was biting Butlers small dog and he was simply trying to separate them. He even took his dog to the vet where it was treated for bite wounds. The woman filed a complaint about it,never pressed charges but felt it was necessary to go to the news about the story.

Who would you believe?? Personally i find it hard to believe that ANYONE would hit a dog in the face for no reason. Listening to the woman talk she seemed like she just wanted attention-she would never say "he", "Mr Butler", "his", etc. She always used his full name-Gerard Butler hit my dog, Gerard Butler needs to pay, Gerard Butler owes me an apology. Just seems fishy to me!!

alexsmomma06

Asked by alexsmomma06 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• She wants her 15 minutes of fame
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Maybe she needs to be hit in the face instead.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Hmmm...... yes, he walked up and randomly punched some dog, then decided to cover his tracks by what? Biting his own dog and taking it to the vet to be treated? Or maybe he *bribed* the vet to bill him for some "treatment" so he had an excuse?

*eyeroll*

It sounds to me like she is hoping Mr. Butler's publicist or lawyer or agent will want to avoid negative publicity and quietly pay her off to shut up.

I believe it's called blackmail.

Or is it libel? Or maybe both?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Well of course her dog did nothing. It's a greyhound not a pit bull, rottweiler, or german shepherd. Come on now we all know only those three breeds ever bite. *eye roll*

She just wants some of Gerard Butler's money because her dog bit Gerard Butler's dog but she's not as rich as Gerard Butler.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Hey, I volunteer to have Gerard Butler spank me!!! does that count?? He has to be dressed as Phantom, tho!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009