Should I or not?

I had my tubes tied and about 18 months after that had a mc. I'm torn between wanting another one and not wanting another one. DH has already said that he wants another one and is all for trying, so much so that he's willing to have a reversal on my tubes if that is what it will take. I know there's a chance that I could get pregnant any ways, and I've talked with him about all my fears/concerns and he's still all for it. I don't know which side of the fence I'm on yet, Should I just not do anything to prevent it from happening and leave it up to my higher power?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh...I'm right there too! Tubes were tied, mc'd less than 2 yrs after. I def want another, but I had mcd 3x prior to the tubal & I just couldn't take it anymore. I've been blessed w/2 healthy kids...so I went 4ward w/the tubal. I can't say what I'd do IF I had the $ to get a reversal, I'd def have a lot of thinking to do. But, I don't, so finances make my decision! I wish u all the best! & I'm here if ya need to talk.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009