Is it in my WIFELY DUTIES to feed my husband's munchies???

Yep. He smokes weed. I dont like it, but I pick my battles. Last night, he decides to smoke at 10pm. 10 minutes later, he comes to me and ask me to make him an omelette. OK, I have absolutely no problem making my husband some food, but COMMON! We had just had dinner 2 hours before, cleaned up the kitchen, did the dishes, bathe and put the kids to bed, I had taken a shower and was relaxing in my PJs and I did not feel like turning on the stove and getting the kitchen all dirty again.

I told him exactly that and he goes on a stupid rant about how I am not a good wife because I wont make him an omelette. I dont understand this. How come every other thing that I do gets thrown out of the window just because I wont feed into his dirty habit? I am still very hurt about this and I am just wondering how other women out there would act?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell your dumbass that he needs to make his own food BEFORE he smokes his joint. He was high, did you expect rational thinking when impaired?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Id say yes it is your duties
    YOU MARRIED A POT HEAD
    Anonymous

• My husband is a total pothead and when he wants munchies he goes and gets his own damn munchies. That is not your "wife duties". I would be livid if my husband got pissed because I didnt want to cook for hi again.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• He should make his own damn food. How old is he, 5?

And I dont think it's cause of the pot, i'm sure he asks you to make him stuff when he's not stoned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Next time just throw the eggs cheese and whatever else you put in them at him and tell him if I'm a bad wife cause I wont feed you then your bad husband for asking. and to put all that smoke coming out of his ass and cook it his self
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Tell him to stop at the drive thru when he is on his way home from his drug dealer's house. I wouldn't cook for his sorry ass but then again if mine smoked week his ass would be getting all his own meals. I won't have that around my kids or me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• lol this is really funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• lmaoOOO! F no I would tell him to make his own freaking food...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• tell him Taco Bell is open late...except you don't want him driving...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Do not marry a pothead then.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 11:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009