Whats one thing you can never tell your husband or SO?

Maybe you are embaressed to tell him or afraid how he will react or it's just some kind of fantasy that might freak him out.

A couple days ago my husbands brother came over and was sitting pretty close to me enough to make me feel uncomfortable. He then proceeded to rub my leg. I thought I was going to crap myself. I told him to never touch me again. I want to tell my husband but I'm afraid that he would kill him or do some kind of bodily harm.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is nothing that i cannot tell my DH.
    And if DH's brother started to touch me my DH would be the first to know.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That I need to be on anti-depressants, I am suicidal.
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 11:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I hope you're kidding homeschoolingJa. i just looked at your profile and it looks like you are probably NOT suicidal. ...but sometimes ...ya never know.

if you are suicidal ...i'll be your friend. ...if you want. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• No, I tell my dh everything. I never hide anything from him. My dh is my best friend and he always makes sure I'm ok. He knows when somthing is bothering me, he knows how to read me.
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 12:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• No, not kidding. It is part of the reason of being here, to meet people, to communicate during the hard times. I don't know anyone personally here, so I have no reason to hide. It makes it easier. I have also developed a social anxiety, so going new places and meeting new people is really hard. I know I need professional medical help, but baby steps. :|
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 12:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Tell your hubby...there's a chance he may do worse than that if he doesn't have any regard for boundries...your husband should protect you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I don't think I would tell my SO that his brother hit on me. He would probably kill him and then I would be without my true love! So I know how you feel OP! But I would tell off the brother!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Something like that I could tell my husband! My husband has 5 brothers and the oldest has talked dirty too me over the phone and I told my husband...well lets just say It hasn't happened again. There are no hurt feelings or anything, it was a matter of my husband sticking up for his wife (me)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:37 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The correct number of guys I have actually been with.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009