I went to pay my rent today (so nasty)

The porch had flies all around it because there were messy underwear all over the porch. My landlady was like oh I am trying to potty train my little boy who is 5 years old. Then she asked me to come in the house. That was honestly the nastiest house I have ever seen. There was clothes and dirty dishes and food everywhere. She didnt even seem to mind the mess. I wanted to run screaming out of there. What would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hold my breath
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Paid and left. Its her house, what can you do?
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 11:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would've paid my rent;) Thats all you can do....
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband and I used to install satellites, and we went to this house....an old mobile home that was disintegrating practically as you watched it...two bedrooms and there were seven people living there.....two mentally handicapped women in one room with two dogs and two litters of puppies, the young man and the grandpa in the back room, and a woman and her two infants on the couch in the living room. The room with the disabled women and the dogs was covered in piss soaked newspaper and animal feces, the carpet throughout the house was also soaked and there were bugs crawling EVERYWHERE. The two infants were playing on the living room carpet. Needless to say, we declined the job and called child protective services.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yeah, like another mom said...Hold my breath! LOL

Just hope nothing goes wrong with your house/apt because if her's is such a mess, then she probaly won't be too likely to fix yours.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• If I would of seen the porch like that then I wouldnt of gone in knowing that it had to be worse inside. That is nasty!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• so when her kid has an accident she throws the undies on the porch instead of in the washer or soaking in the bathroom sink?!? and not that its horrible, but she is just now trying to potty train at 5? does that mean her poor kid doesn't go to school cause they wouldn't accept him if he was soiling himself. awww...you have me sad for this poor little guy :(
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Oh mah gawd!!!!

Ugh I'm sorry, our nasty factor just left our house so I know just what you mean. how can people live like that? Maybe she's just allergic to cleaning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Call health department
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I guess that's the kind of trash renters should expect. Try BUYING a home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Sep. 4, 2009