Is this a phase? Or am I Bi?

Im young - like early 20's young, and married. However lately I've been wondering a lot about what it would be like to have sex with another woman. I actually get really turned on by watching lesbian/threesome porn. I really dont know what to do. I love men! And I love, love, love my hubbies big area! But...I find myself checking out other women in the stores and hoping that I actually can "do the do" with some of them! OMG I really am confused? I heard that every woman goes through this stage in her life, but is that really true? Or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You're Bi~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Maybe just bi-curious....but would you ever actually act on it?
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• A woman's sexuality is much more fluid than a man's. I'd venture that just about every woman has these feelings at some point. It's normal. You might lean a little more to the bisexual arena... I know that I sometimes like to look too, but the thought of actually putting my mouth on a vagina grosses me out :p I think it's normal, and even if you ARE bi... so what? It's no different than being straight and having to forsake all others, you know? Have you talked about this with your husband?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I told my husband last night that I think I might be bi because I really want to have a threesome with another girl and I'm always checking other girls out but I dont think I could actually eat her out maybe everything else except that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i'd say bi-curious if you cant even imagine going down on a girl then your not bi hun sorry. if your bi that is one of the biggest turn on's and going down on a girl is just wonderful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm the same way I'm always telling my husband how much i'd like to do shakira and other women I think is hot. I'd talk about so many naughty thing I'd like do to them he sometimes think I'm bi but I know I wouldn't do anything maybe if I wasn't married but I don't know And I'm also the same way with porn to
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I was that way in my early twenties. For a lil while there, i wondered if i was full on lesbian. But, i was in a bad marriage & my counselor told me that i might have been attracted to women because it felt safe. I did not have guilt about fantasizing about woman, but i did have guilt when fantasizing about men.

Anyhow, all that changed when i actually hooked up w/ a chick. My ex husband & i had just split. It was only a month later. I went to Chattanooga to a GREAT music festival. The whole city was booming. Anyhow, i met this chick at our hotel, she was mutual friends w/ some of out other friends. Anyhow, she totally took my in the elevator, i mean straight up seduced me. We ended up on the top floor staircase, & i kept thinking "wtf am i doing". After that experience, which was fun, i realized that it was just a fantasy. When i acted it out, it was not at all what i thought it would be like.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• But, now i know! I do not fantasize about woman anymore. Although, i did meet a man who has nothing but respect for me, that also makes a difference. His love for me is so real that i cannot even begin to fantasize about woman.

So, it could be fantasy, it could be real. It's hard to tell which is which. But, you're married...unless your husband wants to try it out, you may never know for sure.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2009