Should We Leave Afghanistan?

Will we ever stop Al-Qaeda?

ddbz

Asked by ddbz at 12:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yes, and i only say yes so my husband wont have to deploy there lol
    raenicole88

Answer by raenicole88 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Not until they've rounded up every single talibum and executed them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think we got to Afghanistan too late. We should have been there back in 2003, instead of Iraq. it's made the necessary job that much harder.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:18 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yes.
    Russia was there almost 20 years . Nothing did not change,only many,many lives lost.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The American forces are fighting a losing battle there. We need to be out now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• No, not yet.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:22 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think we should stay there long enough to get Obama branded as a big time loser in the world history books for my grandchildren to read. Maybe he'll get booed horrifically on the Capitol steps for about 20 minutes straight on Jan.20 2013.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Well, considering the war was 7 years old, almost 8 when Obama took office and he's trying to get something accomplished, I don't think history will brand him as a loser for that. He said during the campaign that we took our eye off Afghanistan and focused too much on Iraq, turning Afghanistan over to the Taliban again..
    However, yes, this is another endless war and yes, it's time to leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The Endless Love some Obamamaniacs have for the man is overwhelming, if he is in office at the time of all the bad news it will be his baby. He's the President he has to take responsibility for and be blamed for all of the bad and good. Stop pointing your nose backwards with the bad stuff and start recognizing we've lost a ton of troops since Azzhole stepped in. He hasn't made anything better over there, nor will he. And then I can say, I told you so!! Again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The war started March 19, 2003 time for a recalculation and Obama asked for it to be handed to him by running for election anon at 32. Can you liberals ever admit to anything being Obama's responsibility and that he requested it all? PATHETIC LOSERS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009