Late night bed swap.

My son has been a great sleeper since he was little. Recently, he has started crawling into bed with my husband and I (usually once or twice a week). He falls asleep in his own bed, and then joins us about 2-3 hours before he wakes up for the day. Should I move him back into his crib, move him into his "big boy bed" or let him stay with us for a few hours a week? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would cuddle him close and be happy that you have him. They are only little for so long. I would enjoy every moment of the cuddles. Trust me he won't want to cuddle forever.
    Also, I like my sleep, so the less fighting about going back to his bed you have the more sleep everyone will get.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have almost the same problem...my SO has a 5 year old little girl with his ex wife and she has to fall asleep with us and then we carry her to her bed. I want to start getting her ready to fall asleep in her own bed because I will be having my baby here in about another 6 weeks or so and she will climb into bed about 10 or 11 but not fall asleep till like 1 and with the baby going to be here she won't be able to fall asleep at all bc baby will be crying...and I cant even get into bed until she is in her own bed because there just isn't enough room....sorry I saw this and had to vent because my problem is close to yours
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 3:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Uh oh.... Is this our fault? :(
    darcyk10

Answer by darcyk10 at 3:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009