18 month shots...

did you get them all? why or whynot?

.Kelly.

Asked by .Kelly. at 12:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • I got all but one- my son was a week too soon for his third round of one shot, so now he has to get them at his 2 year apt. If you do decide to get shots, make sure that the needed amount of time between second or third doses has lapsed, or you'll end up like me. i wish I had known, I would've scheduled the 18 mo. apt a few days later.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:42 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Both my boys had all their shots until they came under my care. lol. (i did not give birth)

I do not consider myself "anti-vaccine" ...but i do not vaccinate my children. I think vaccines are a wonderful idea. Too bad they dont actually work. Too bad they aren't studied properly. Too bad they are filled with poisons and toxins. I could go on and on. ...like i said though, the idea of vaccines is a wonderful one. really it is. but you can't fool nature.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• hes getting his shots tomorrow & he turns 18 months exactally tomorrow! =D
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 12:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• my dd is fully vaccinated now it took like a month before she could get her last one because it was on back-order from the warehouse but she is up to date now

Tessie08

Answer by Tessie08 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My son is fully vaccinated. I decided to get them to protect him. I've heard all the good & bad about vaccines, but ultimately, its your decison. One of the main reasons I decided to keep him up to date is b/c eventually when he starts school, he'll have to have them. So, I'd rather do them now when he's less likely to remember then when he's 5.
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009