18 month shots...

did you get them all? why or whynot?

Asked by .Kelly. at 12:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • I got all but one- my son was a week too soon for his third round of one shot, so now he has to get them at his 2 year apt. If you do decide to get shots, make sure that the needed amount of time between second or third doses has lapsed, or you'll end up like me. i wish I had known, I would've scheduled the 18 mo. apt a few days later.

Answer by bloomsr at 12:42 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Both my boys had all their shots until they came under my care. lol. (i did not give birth)

I do not consider myself "anti-vaccine" ...but i do not vaccinate my children. I think vaccines are a wonderful idea. Too bad they dont actually work. Too bad they aren't studied properly. Too bad they are filled with poisons and toxins. I could go on and on. i said though, the idea of vaccines is a wonderful one. really it is. but you can't fool nature.

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• hes getting his shots tomorrow & he turns 18 months exactally tomorrow! =D

Answer by .Kelly. at 12:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• my dd is fully vaccinated now it took like a month before she could get her last one because it was on back-order from the warehouse but she is up to date now

Answer by Tessie08 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My son is fully vaccinated. I decided to get them to protect him. I've heard all the good & bad about vaccines, but ultimately, its your decison. One of the main reasons I decided to keep him up to date is b/c eventually when he starts school, he'll have to have them. So, I'd rather do them now when he's less likely to remember then when he's 5.

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009