MY DOCTORS STARTING ME ON INTERFERON FOR HEP C AND I HAVE IN STAGE LIVER DIESEASE AND AWAITING TRANSPLANT I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO WILL IT BE TOO HARSH. IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• I dont know I wish I did, I just wanted to say that my very best friend of 20 years just battled Hep C and she had no idea she had it even though she had been tested, her daughter turned up positive for hep c as well. They both just completed treatment. She had to have in jections for months lost her hair and was tired all the time, it also made her very sick she described it as going through chemo. I do not know what they had her taking.

They are both now fully recovered, she has some liver damage but she is able to live with it. It is possible to recover, I hope that your treatment goes as well as hers did and I feel for you and everything you are going through I have seen how hard it is to live with, Good luck momma :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2009