Potty training and not sleeping thru the night.

My twins are almost 3 and neither one of them will sleep through the night. I don't get much rest b/c of this. I can also use tips on potty training them because diapers are really expensive and they need to be potty trained. Any help is welcome. Thanks. I also posted this on the toddlers board.

babydoll_9231

Asked by babydoll_9231 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'd work on one thing at a time, and the potty training is what I'd choose. Sleeping all night is something they have to do on their own when THEY are ready.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• If you are home most of the day keep them in underwear and time there meals/drinks. After that you can than determine how often to take them to the bathroom. Far as sleeping through the night, I'm not sure what your weather is like but I take my DD to the park and let her run, then I bath her, give her a good meal and she is out like a light. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2009