Having computer issues.... :}

Ok well not really just operator error!!! GRRR So i got everyone's responses to my questions via e-mail, but how do I check them on the site?? And where is the forum?? It's not on the left of my screen!! :} And to answer someones question, I am about 29 weeks along. The doctor said that my previa has been complete for so long, that they general dont move at this stage. Everyone at my work today was freaking me out telling me that my body won't "Know" that I have had my baby and so I won't lactate, therefore not be able to breast feed. GRRR frustration day. Thankis to anyone with answers, I guess i will just read them on my email for now :}

MindyLu80

Asked by MindyLu80 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Your browser is probably not compatible with the site. Mine was doing that with Safari, download Firefox. That's why you prob cant see anything. There SHOULD be an answers tab at the top of the screen. You can click on it and select MY QUESTIONS, but get a browser that works
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009