Big Brother....

Who's watching it...and who are your favorites?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:42 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• i'm watching it.. and i loooooooooooove JEFF and JORDAN.... but jeff is probably leaving.. so TEAM JORDAN!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:43 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'd like to see Jeff win, not Natalie - she's done nothing the entire game except get carried along by Jessie and Kevin. I don't mind Jordan, but she hasn't done a lot, but at least she's won HOH, though Jeff handed her that one, so ... If Jeff goes home I'll be rooting for Kevin. I hate the players who get carried along and do nothing the whole game, the floaters, they don't deserve to win.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I agree with everyone else. Jeff has made all the tough choices, and knocked out a lot of big players. I think Jeff should win. I think Natalie should just go home! She hasn't done a darn thing except cause trouble and live in Jesse' lap! PATHETIC! If Jeff goes home...I still like Jordan and Kevin...Michelle is okay too, I think she is socially awkward and misunderstood a lot but I think she is a good competitor! I wish Jordan would have won POV so Natalie would have went up and out the door. The others would have made a good competitive final four!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I agree. Jeff has really played better than anyone. However, it looks like it'll probably get down to Kevin and Natalie,with Kevin winning. Poor Jordan. Hopefully,she and Jeff will end up together.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I want it to be Kevin and Michele in the final. I used to like Jeff, but after he betrayed Russell and the way he talks to Jordan disrespectfully when he's angry makes me think he's not a good guy. Michele has won many challeges and managed to stay against all odds and she's actually played the game.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I want Michelle or Jordan to win now that Jeff is gone. I'm still mad at him though cause he sent Russell home and ultimately sealed his fate.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009