Heavy Moms looking to loose weight or are loosing weight??

I'm a heavy-ier mom, and im looking to loose 100pounds, I know changing my eating habits and working out are good starts but I need some help. I need help with designing a food schedule and work out schedules, and also someone that is in the same boat as me and we can be there for each other... Please help!! ((Please no bashing))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• im a big gurl lol but yea its hard to keep that diet and stay working out its horrible for me...but i know eat fruits veggies nd water and a boiled chicken steak lil portions for protien balance!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with legumes like bean, lentils and tofu (all loaded with calcium and iron). Be sure to eat a vitamin C source with an iron source (like kale or beans) to increase the absorption of the iron.
    This is a great way to get your whole family involved in a healthier lifestyle. Send me a message offlist if you would like recipe and meal ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2009