The other day I had a gangstalking experience at my doctors office,when I walked to my car this girl blurted out something that I was talking about and it was on purpose she was watching and listening to me.I've had problems with them before and I screamed bloody murder at them and now they are getting me back for it.I ignorred her at my car but I wish I had the courage to face her,if you were me what would you say?

The reason I didn't confront her, was it was at my doctors office and I didn't want to start a scene and also I was embarrased by my out break but because they ruined my life by this harassment I couldn't help myself and for years it's been going on and this time I told them off.I wish I could of talked to her face to face and told her I was sorry for the outbreak because even though they are jerks,I'm a nice person and it's really not my style to start or finish fights but I thought by standing up for myself I was telling them to back off.They use alot of people to intimidate me at the office,they know this hurts people and makes them afraid but I want to get past being afraid and understand that they are really the afraid ones,that maybe if they don't harass others they'll be harassed.So what would you say?They are in their 20's a different race than me, some of them,I'm older,it's not like were going to be friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Please give me kind answers, I'm already stressed out. I can't change doctors offices right now and I have talked to my doctor about it,but I want to know what you would say?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i dont get anything you wrote it doesnt make sense at all like what your talking about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I can't sleep so I'll go ahead and ask......WHAT????? The outbreak?, Your sorry for the outbreak? You do realize outbreak insinuates a sickness, did you cause an outbreak of something? Do you mean outcome? Please be specific so that we can help.

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I really do want to help you, but honestly, I'm confused. So, let me get this straight - you were at the Dr and some of the staff started harassing you and discussing your medical stuff loudly in the parking lot?

If that's so, then what you need to do is call your Dr and tell him - NOT his staff - quite bluntly that this is going on, you are NOT happy about it, and that it's a violation of HIPPA. And that if he does NOT do something about it, you WILL be reporting him and his staff for it.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• so you already had an outburst with them. First off if they're really a gang mouthing off isn't going to do anything but get you hurt. Ignore them unless they try any physical harm then if they do call the cops.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm confused as well, but would love to help if you could explain this a little better. Good luck!
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 7:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Wow, I am sorry this is happening to you. I can't say exactly what I would have done b/c this has never happened to me but I would probably keep quiet too. But, if you have been enduring this for years then I understand your frustration and 'outburst'. If it has been going on awhile, maybe start a "harassment journal" and then contact the authoritys. I hope this helps and stay safe!
    KJ.RJ.MOM

Answer by KJ.RJ.MOM at 7:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I had a person from a different almost jump the desk in the dr's office because she said I asked for a dental appointment not a cleaning appointment. She called me stupid and snickered to her coworkers and I whispered Biotch and then they repeated it to her. She totally freaked out. Now fast foward 5 years later she delivers the work to my fil. She is very sweet to me and it was like nothing had ever happened. Just really weird. That's how some people that work in offices are. Try talking to the doctor. Get to the actual conversation and say it is nothing persona, just a misunderstanding. If you have a problem talk ro me. I am not an office , I am a person and this issue needs to be dealt with accordingly. Not with an audience. Strength in numbers. Bring a friend, hubby, sibling anyone that can accompany you on your next visit so they will not gang up on you. Believe me, I have been there done that....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• It's a shame that youre not able to go to work and have a peace of mind. In the book of proverbs
    it says dont answer a man according to his folly least you be like him. let God fight your battle.
    ladycherise

Answer by ladycherise at 8:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Clarify you go there for dr visits. Not to work there right? I really want to help you because this has happened to me. Just want to get the facts straight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Sep. 3, 2009