Health issue regarding my period...not sure what to do

I'm due for my period next week but I've been bleeding for the past two weeks quiet heavily. I'm on the pill but I missed one two weeks ago and took two the following day (that's what the doc told me to do). I've missed pills before and did what the same thing but I've never bled. Sorry I know its gross but Im in pain and it's not letting up..anyone had same problem before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• I've never had that problem...how long have you been on this pill? It could be that it isn't the right dose of hormones for you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Call your doctor and see if there is anything that would explain having an early period. They may know what to do to help the issue!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2009