THEY'RE WATCHING YOU LOL

next time you sing and dance in the car.. go ALL out. [not enough to get you pulled over or get in an accident of course]
and look to your left or right when you stop at a red light..
If you see someone laughing and looking at you.. YOU WON! lol

idk I love seeing people dance and sing in their car. it's funny and it shows you can have fun.. while watching the road

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 4:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what about pulling up next to someone who is doing this??? Do you ever turn the stations trying to find what they are listening to?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• LOL Jademom07, I've done that!!!

Last night I was doing this, but wasn't taking it too extreme. Beastie Boys "Right to Party" came on and I was groovin'!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I do that too if the song is good.

If Youngest is in the car with me, he'll dance and sing along, but Oldest thinks he's SO mature. He just rolls his eyes at us and goes back to his book.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2009