Do you remember back in school when you would get on the computers and play Oregon Trail?

I am so stoked I missed this game so much and tonight I found a place to play it for free

http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html

I absolutely LOVED playing this game, hubby is counting down the minutes til he gets home so he can play as well lol

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 4:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honey, I must be old! We never had computers in school. lol. We had typewriters and a microfische. I do remember my nephew playing on my comp like 7 years ago and getting a kick out of Yukon Trail and that he played it in elementary school.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Your not old Gigi, things just change at a fast pace! I am 27 and computers were a new thing when I was in elemntary school
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• lol Yes! Oregon Trail and Wheel of Fortune on the old Apple II computers. Thanks for the link.
    hereweare4

Answer by hereweare4 at 5:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Bang bang bang bang bang bang.Yay! I got a deer but shot a member of my party.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yes, me and my hubby both remember doing it, im 20 hes 26 soo theres a pretty big age difference there, but yea that was my fave thing to do at school i would stay in at recess to play it haha
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 7:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• wow back when I was in school the only computer class I had was my senior year and it was keyboarding. lol. I must fit in the old category too.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Might just depend on the school. I'm 37 and we had Oregon Trail in grade school.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Oh wow! I loved that game lol. On Fridays we would play it when I was in the 5th grade! Going to the site now :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i LOVED that game! i even bought it for my kids to play on their computer! i have to admit that i sneak on and play it myself! lol
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am 32 and we had it in elementary school... wasn't until Jr High that I could get near a computer easily (comp. pass and study halls) to play it :) Ah yes, the good old Apple IIe's... and don't forget to "ground yourself" before you touch the computer.....
    Mom2jngnc

Answer by Mom2jngnc at 8:02 AM on Sep. 3, 2009