What do you think my chances are of.......

Having my baby between 37wks an 38wks i had my 1st son at 37wks an my 2nd son at 38wks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every baby is different. based on what is stated you may have the next one at 39 weeks! Either way it will get here right on time...they always do!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I had my first 2 at 38wks and my 3rd one at 39wks so who knows?
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Well, we know the baby will come soon lol. Your almost done not matter which way you look at it. Just enjoy this time you have to get eveything perfect before you bring baby home. What I did was clean everything, pack my bags, put the car seat in the jeep, washed and hung up clothes, took my step daughter swimming and that night I went into labor haha.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i say the chances are 20% lol. and 80% that you will deliver after 38 weeks. just guessing! well an educated guess i suppose. i say there is a 20% chance you will go past 40 weeks too, so hang in there just in case!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2009