Do you sit up strait to pee?

How do you sit? Hunched over, strait up...If I sit up strait, I either pee over the seat or between the seat and the bowl...I never thought about it before but with DD potty training (pretty much done), last night she peed between her legs over the top of the seat so she has the same problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I do that. I have to hunch or I end up taking a knee down golden shower! LOl I think it is because the urethra is at the top of the vagina, and therefore tends to spray out more when we squat.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• why are you asking a dumb question like that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• why are you asking a dumb question like that?"

To me it's not dumb...I want to know if other women have a problem peeing between the bowl and lid or if I am an anomaly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• For whatever reason, I like to lean forward with my elbows on my knees. Just resting, I guess :) I've notice it with my daugther too. I'm not sure what causes it, but sometimes she'll pee over the seat. I'll hold her legs together and she'll still get it on the seat sometimes. I try pushing her forward and that doesn't always help, but does help come. So far, the best thing is to push her farther back on the seat. I have a travel/folding potty seat, but it's the wrost as far as peeing on it. I have to put it further back on the seat than where it's supposed to go so she doesn't pee on the floor or or panties!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I usually just sit down. Mostly relaxed . I only really lean when I am sick or really tired. I hope this helps. Everyone is different. And it's not a stupid question, it's actually interesting b/c it made me stop and think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• P.S. I sit further back on the potty too now that I think about it. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I lean forward, elbows on knees, but I figured it was just because I'm lazy and never sit up straight.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2009