wear do you shop for clothes?

what store do you shop at most for clothes and on average....what do you pay for a shirt/pants/shoes?? I usually shop at target or old navy clearance...10-15 dollars for a shirt and 15-25 for pants..I'm cheap though lol

kstn415

Asked by kstn415 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• old navy,lane bryant, maurices.. see im not skinny so it costs me more ugh i spend 40 on jeans and bout 25 a shirt
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I LOVE ROSS!!!!

You can find GREAT deals there, & it is WICKED cheap. Good for any woman, any style, any size.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• walmart. mostly. pants.. 20 shirt for like 6 bucks and maybe 15-20 for shoes. once in a while payless for shoes cause i can get a pair and my dd's shoes will be 1/2 price..but i might buy myself an outfit or clothes shoes once a year (tax time )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I LOVE to shop for clothes for my kids I think they are the best dress kids in the neighborhood and in our family LOL. And surprisingly their clothes arent expensive I found out that Walmart sell excellent brands for low prices. My DD loves the clothes for teens in there it fit her perfectly a few days ago I got her a 3 pieces set for $12 and to me that's nice. I also got great deals on JC Penny and Old navy.

nily

Answer by nily at 8:43 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Walmart, Old Navy and Kohls. I never spend for the $10 on pants or $5 on shirts! I'm cheap!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm cheap too, I will spend the most $20 on pants and $10-15 on a shirt. Walmart's clothes don't last as long, Target and Kohl's are the best!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i usually shop at rue 21. just because i love all of the color they put into there clothes. i usually spend about $10 to $40 on a shirt and about $20 to $30 for pants. i also dont go shopping to often but i usually try to wait till they have a sale going on.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Old navy has the clothes that "fit" me. The kids get whatever I can find. Target, old navey. Walmart never, their clothes fall apart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I like AJ Wright and Marshalls. I bought a super cute pair of jeans for $10 at AJ Wright! I don't care about whats in style or name brands or anything...I just like cute and comfy clothes! The cheaper, the better :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:19 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• www.womanwithin.com
    I bought from clearance last week---got 22 items including a jacket for $290!
    julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 9:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2009