16 Weeks

I'm going on 17 weeks now, and I may be over reacting, but I don't feel pregnant. I haven't gained any weight. I think I lost 6 lbs and maybe gained one back. I thought I could have possibly felt the baby move, but nothing since. Am I overreacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• *This is my 2nd. With my first, I atleast felt like butterflies by now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• it ok to feel that way. your just one of the few that are lucky. i knew a girl that was almost full turm and she said if it wasnt for the belly and the baby moving that she wouldnt even feel pregnant. but its also ok not to feel the baby move yet. i didnt feel my son till i was about 20 weeks along but i had to be sitting still to even feel it.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yeah.. what your feeling is totally normal. Im pregnant with my second and 24 weeks along. I started feeling "butterflies" at 14 weeks, kicks at 18, and hard kicks at 20-24. To me I feel like my baby is getting lazy because my son use to kick all day at times i thought he would never sleep. Now recently he stopped kicking as much and i have to eat something in order to get him to move alittle bit. I know hes okay because i felt him early this morning and a few min ago. So, i know how you feel your definitly not over reacting it's normal to be alittle anxious.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• With my first i didn''t feel anything until i was around 18 or 19 weeks. I did not gain anything until my 34th week. My entire pregnancy i gained a total of 10pounds. I wouldn't be too worried, but you could talk with your doc.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Im 17 weeks and this is my second. I just started feeling the baby really good last week. At 15 weeks it was hard to tell from flutters and gas lol I've lost 8 lbs since Ive been pregnant but I have gotten a belly. With my first, I didnt feel the baby til I was almost 20 weeks/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2009