Is anyone a nurse that can help me real quick please

My 13 yr old daughters heart is 146 and she has a feaver the Doc is running tests but so far can not find anything I am so worried about her does anyone know what this might be ..........Thanks p.s. I posted this here due to more people here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• usually a fever is a sign of infection, the heart rate might be that high because of its fighting off whatever infection she might have...your dr is on the right track, tests are the best way to find or rule out certain infections.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• tell her to push like she is pushin out a baby... (legs not in the air though) for 10 seconds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• what would that do ?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This is quite serious. Resting heart rate should be under 120 for a child that age. It could be a lot of things, stick with your doctor's tests.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Thank you Fistandantalus I just thought maybe some one has seen this before I am just looking for hope right now I am so scared

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• "tell her to push like she is pushin out a baby... (legs not in the air though) for 10 seconds "

WTF??? lmao!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2009